Teaching Matters 2017
Registration is now open!
Important information about registering
- Registration and submission of abstracts for Teaching Matters 2017 is exclusively through RegOnline.
- Once you have registered, keep your confirmation email as it contains a link which allows you to return and amend or cancel your registration, add a submission, etc., if you need to.
- Registration requires a current email address (your UTAS email address is preferred). If you have previously registered for TILT events using RegOnline, your details have been stored, and can be recalled with your password.
- A short program will be available in print form. The full conference program will be available online, with limited paper versions available for those who request them at the point of registration.
- For staff travelling from Launceston or the Cradle Coast, the Tasmanian Institute of Learning and Teaching will organise transport for you if you have indicated that you require it, and contact you using the email address provided with further details in the weeks leading up to Teaching Matters. Further information is available on the venue and transport web page.
If you need assistance with the registration process, contact the Tasmanian Institute of Learning and Teaching via phone – (03) 6226 7251 or email – Teaching.Matters@utas.edu.au.
We look forward to seeing you at Teaching Matters 2017!