The plenary speakers have been announced for the 40th International Symposium on High Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques, to be held in Hobart in November.
With HPLC 2013 Amsterdam being a huge success in June, it is now time to focus on HPLC 2013 Hobart. ACROSS has a strong involvement in HPLC 2013 Hobart, with Prof Paul Haddad and Prof Emily Hilder being co-chairs, and other ACROSS members being on the organising committee.
The following distinguished academics have been announced as the HPLC Hobart 2013 plenary speakers:
- Prof Gert Desmet, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- Prof Justin Gooding, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Prof Bill Hancock, Northeastern University, USA
- Prof Bob Kennedy, University of Michigan, USA
- Prof Takehiko Kitamori, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Prof Hian Kee Lee, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Prof Mike Ramsey, University of North Carolina, USA
- Prof Peter Shoenmakers, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
More information about these speakers, including the list of keynote speakers, can be found on the HPLC 2013 Hobart website.
Important key dates are also rapidly approaching, with the deadline to submit abstracts being on the 31st July 2013. Abstracts can be uploaded through the HPLC 2013 Hobart website, where detailed instructions are provided. Additionally, earlybird registration closes on the 16th August 2013.
HPLC 2013 Hobart, running from the 18th-21st November, will be held at the Hotel Grand Chancellor, just 10 minutes away from ACROSS and the University of Tasmania. For more information about the conference, visit the HPLC 2013 Hobart website.
Written by Jason Hofman