Skip to content
Lost or Damaged Certificates
- Your degree/award certificate (testamur) is a legal document, issued under the direction of the Chancellor and the Vice-Chancellor, and imprinted with the University Seal.
- If you lose your testamur, or it is damaged, a replacement can only be made after you have made a statutory declaration outlining the circumstances of the loss or damage, and pay the replacement fee.
- Your reissued testamur will have the word 'replacement' on it as you can only ever have one original.
- You will receive a hardcopy replacement testamur as well as a secure, digital copy issued through the My eQuals platform.
- For instructions, fee information, replacement request form and statutory declaration, please see this Ask Us answer