Faculty Officers are available throughout the year with assistance and advice regarding your enrolment, the rules of your degree and can provide a progress check for graduation purposes. We recommend seeking advice when considering large changes to your enrolment.
The Faculty Officers can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by phone on 1800 030 955, and are available for individual consultation by phone or in person during the hours listed below.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am - 5pm
Burnie (Cradle Coast)
Student Centre, Cradle Coast campus
Ph: 03 6430 4902
Student Advisers - Undergraduate Student Support
Student Advisers can assist you with your transition to university life and any difficulties managing your studies throughout your degree. They offer individualised advice and support to help you solve your problems or identify where you need to go for help and follow up to see how it is all going. We recommend that you get in touch with a Student Adviser if you:
- need help with time management and planning for assignments
- would like some initial advice on developing your academic or study skills
- have personal circumstances affecting your studies
- need help understanding university processes or accessing online information
- are having difficulty understanding your study requirements and feel as though you are falling behind
- are on academic probation
- want to know more about other support services across the University, including Counselling, the Careers and Employment Service and Disability Services.
They can be contacted in-person, by phone, by lync or by email: