The University of Tasmania's central Goods Inward service depots in Sandy Bay and Launceston have closed permanently. There is no longer a single courier drop-off point on campus. Instead, please deliver goods directly to individual faculties, institutes, schools and centres on campus, as per the address details on the delivery docket.
To assist in finding your way around campus, courier delivery points for each faculty/institute/school/centre have been identified and are marked on campus maps. These maps are listed below and can be downloaded and printed. At each delivery point there is a red 'courier delivery point' sign with four contact numbers listed.
Please proceed as follows:
- Read the name of the school, institute, faculty or centre on the delivery docket.
- Find the delivery point for this faculty/institute/school/service centre on the courier delivery point map.
- Drive the goods to the delivery point.
- Call the first number listed on the courier delivery point sign. If there is no answer, call the second number; if no answer, try the third number and so on. You can also call the number of the contact person on the delivery docket, if there is one listed.
- If there is no answer on any of the numbers, please return the goods to your depot.
Please do not leave goods unattended.
If you have any queries about the process, please contact Campus Services.