Campus Services

Maintenance and work requests

Work requests

Corrective maintenance requests can be made through the Work Request System (authorised officers only) or by contacting Campus Services. Other work requests that can be made via the Work Request System include:

  • minor carpentry work requests.
  • emergency cleaning
  • furniture set-up and removal
  • heating and cooling system temperature adjustments and fault reporting
  • locksmith services

If you are not an authorised work request officer and you wish to access the electronic Work Request System, please complete the New User Request form (PDF 15.8KB) and forward it to the Asset Management Information Team.

When you put in a work request on the Work Request System, you will receive a work request number. For enquiries about the progress of work requests, please call or email the ISD contact person listed on the work request.

Note: For urgent maintenance requests outside office hours, please contact University security.

Please note that all capital works requests must be made via a formal submission process. See the Building Work Requests and Approvals page for more information on the submission process.