Newcrest Mining Limited
Industry Partner Benefits and Opportunities
CODES’ has strong, enduring and mutually beneficial links and funding arrangements with a large range of major and minor Australian and International mining companies. These links have been critical in funding CODES’ research, which in turn has resulted in technology transfer to the mining and mineral exploration community. Many organisations have gained great benefit from tapping into the CODES' team of world-class researchers, and have found significant value in CODES' ability to tailor research projects to meet their individual requirements.
In addition to a wide range of industry companies and organisations that provide funding to specific projects at CODES, there are 10 ‘Industry Partners’ who contribute annual un-tied cash funding to support the research budget of the Centre. This funding support is highly valued by the Centre, forming part of its core funding.
Benefits for these CODES ‘Industry Partners’ include:
- Association with, and first call on, a world-class research team of researchers in ore deposit science.
- Access to world-class facilities, including state-of-the-art LA-ICP-MS, FESEM and MLA instruments.
- Priority access to world-class graduates.
- Research projects Tailored to the requirements of the industry partner.
- The benefit of CODES’ extensive collaboration network.
- An active role in deciding the future direction of the Centre via its Science Planning Panel and Advisory Board (depending on partnership level).
- Fee reductions for master of Economic Geology students.
- Fee reductions for short courses
- Branding exposure at national and international conferences and exhibitions and CODES’ publication material
If you would like to find out more about opportunities to join this growing number of companies, please contact:
Ph: +61 3 6226 2893