Update Contact Information

Contact information is amalgamated from a number of different business areas of the University. Please direct requests for updates as follows:

Contact your human resources advisor for any changes to:

  • Name Change (eg following marriage) or Title Change (eg to Doctor)
  • Department or Post Box number
  • Job Title (If Job Title is in BOLD Text, or if no job title is available)

Contact the IT Service Desk on x1818 or email to arrange changes to:

  • Job Title (If Job Title is in Plain Text): For amendments to job titles in plain text, you will need to ask your supervisor to email the Service Desk authorising the change:
  • Phone Number
  • Email Address: (e.g. After marriage/divorce). Please note that changes to email addresses may only be made AFTER a name change has been processed by Human Resources and the change is visible in the HR Web Kiosk.