This unit is only available as a Special Program unit within the Bachelor of General Studies X3D and is not available as a degree or student elective in another course.
If you wish to enrol in this unit - please contact the ARTS STUDENT CENTRAL for further advice on enrolment and fees. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After successful completion of this unit, it may be credited towards another course. Please contact Arts Student Central.
This unit will reconnect design practitioners with tactile experiences of documentation, expression and observation through drawing.
This unit is specifically designed for cohorts such as engineers, architects and graphic designers who are interested in communication through visualisation.
Drawing for Professionals will activate your conceptual, practical and professional potential.
On completion of this unit, students will acquire -
- Skill: a deeper understanding of key drawing techniques
- Knowledge: a developed awareness of drawing context
- Exploration: an ability to evaluate drawing from an informed perspective
- Expression and communication: a capacity to understand, evaluate and articulate concepts, experience and process through collaborative activity, shared critique and a journal in specific relation to drawing
|Unit name||Drawing for Professionals|
|Faculty/School||College of Arts, Law and Education
School of Creative Arts
|Available as student elective?||No|
This unit is currently unavailable.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
Unit census dates currently displaying for 2018 are indicative and subject to change. Finalised census dates for 2018 will be available from the 1st October 2017.
|Band||Field of Education|
Fees for next year will be published in October. The fees above only apply for the year shown.
Please note: international students should refer to this page to get an indicative course cost.
Total of 24.5 hrs contact delivered over 7 x 3.5 hr workshops
Regular formative feedback, 100% folio
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.