This unit is only available as a Special Program. Please contact Arts Student Central:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 03 6226 7814
This unit will reconnect professionals who have a specific relationship to digital (screen based) creative and design practice with tactile (hands on) making through printmaking
Key cohorts such as architects, graphic designers and landscape architects will activate their conceptual, practical and professional potential by focusing on those aspects of photography that are relevant to their specific professional context.
On completion students will have acquired –
- Skill: a deeper understanding of key printmaking techniques
- Knowledge: a developed awareness of printmaking context
- Exploration: an ability to evaluate printmaking from an informed perspective
- Expression and communication: a capacity to understand, evaluate and articulate concepts, experience and process through collaborative activity, shared critique and a journal in relation to printmaking
|Unit name||Printmaking for Professionals|
|Faculty/School||College of Arts, Law & Education
School of Creative Arts
|Available as student elective?||No|
This unit is currently unavailable.
Please check that your computer meets the minimum System Requirements if you are attending via Distance/Off-Campus.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
Unit census dates currently displaying for 2018 are indicative and subject to change. Finalised census dates for 2018 will be available from the 1st October 2017.
|Band||Field of Education|
Fees for next year will be published in October. The fees above only apply for the year shown.
Please note: international students should refer to this page to get an indicative course cost.
|Teaching Pattern||1 hour of 3.5 hour practical class x 7 weeks (24.5 hours contact)|
|Assessment||Ongoing formative feedback, Folio 100%|
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.