We are committed to supporting our staff to achieve in their career and professional development - we can only ever be as good as the people who choose to work with us.
Why are we reviewing our approach to PACD?
To ensure we have an improved process that provides a structure to align performance expectations with the University’s strategic direction.
The guiding principles include:
- Development of the PACD process as a supporting pillar to build management and leadership capability;
- Develop a more focused process that brings together existing performance standards (such as The UTAS academic), workload allocation, leave management and career development into the one discussion;
- Greater transparency around staff performance to ensure our higher performers are acknowledged and recognised and where gaps are evident we provide support to address them;
- Simplify and streamline the logistical elements of the discussion to focus on the key aspects of the conversation - giving/receiving feedback that helps your performance and career development.
For more information, including detail on the proposed changes and introduction of the online system ePerformance click here.
Instructions to assist you in completing the timesheets electronically are provided on MyHR Help Sheets.
From 8 August 2016, changes were made that will not require VPN to access the system off campus which allows for all casual timesheets to be submitted securely via MyHR.
- If for any reason you’re experiencing any difficulties submitting or approving pay claims, please be sure to raise a support request through the IT Service Desk and we can have this rectified for you.
- Ensure you are familiar with the payroll cut-off dates published in the HR Calendar.
- Payment Summary Information (staff access only)
Human Resources are committed to improving the user experience of the MyHR system.
Please click here to view the improvement projects and timelines.
For information and helpful instructions on using MyHR, please click here.