Step 1 - Apply for your test online OR by using a paper application:
Do not use a hotmail address as we cannot guarantee that you will receive a confirmation letter or any other important correspondence from us
From 1 February 2013 the Hobart IELTS centre will NOT be accepting paper applications.
Step 2 - Read the following:
Step 3 - Pay for the exam
- Make an online payment with your credit card; or
- Pay with EFTPOS, cash or credit card at UTAS Cashier; or
- Attach a cheque or money order made payable to UTAS
Step 4 - Check your application
Make sure you have completed every step. If you submit an incomplete application, it may be returned to you for completion and you might miss out on your preferred test date.
Step 5 - Apply for your exam:
- Post your application
- To apply in person (only until 1 February 2013). The Hobart IELTS office hours are Friday 10am-1pm.
You will need:
- Completed IELTS Declaration
- Online receipt or UTAS cashier's receipt
- Copy of the photo page of your passport
- 2 passport sized photographs, requirements;
- neutral expression: no smiling, frowning, raised eyebrows
- must be in colour
- must be identical
- no more than 6 months old
- glasses are not permitted