One Step to register, book and pay for your Test
Things you need to know before you book:
- You will only have 24 hours to apply and pay. After that time, your application will automatically be deleted. You will not receive any advice that your application has been deleted.
- Do not use a Hotmail email address
- You will be required to scan the Bio page of your passport and upload it when you apply online
- You will need to bring this original passport on test day
- You will need a credit card to make your payment of $330
- Please read the IELTS Refund and Transfer policy before you pay. There have been changes to this policy.
- Do not send any documents to the test centre:
- NO passport copy
- NO IELTS Declaration
- NO receipt
UK Visas and Immigration UKVI have a range of specific requirements for candidates wishing to use English language tests for UK visa applications. It is therefore essential that you let us know before you register for the test if you are intending to use your IELTS result for UK visa purposes. We will then advise you of available test dates and the registration process.
Click here to make payments for EOR, transfer fee, additional test report form