These Ready for Uni pages cover basic uni housekeeping
For hands-on assistance you can register for a Ready for Uni on campus workshop (see schedule for dates).
To register -
Or you can visit your closest Student Centre during business hours for help with your enrolment.
We recommend that all new students read the information in Introduction to Uni
- Your Student email, username and password
- Enrolling in your units
- Student ID Card, fees, what happens next
- Distance study
is responsible for the structure and rules that apply to your course. It is a good idea to get familiar with its website and resources.
- Information about your faculty
- Course structure overview
- Information about selecting your units
- Key contacts for your course
You will manage your enrolment on eStudentCentre
- add your units
- complete your eCAF
- update your address
- check that all your details are correct
The eStudentCentre Tour will provide step by step instructions to help you enrol.
When you are ready to enrol, login to eStudentCentre
You will need the new UTAS Email account username and password that was activated after you accepted your offer. You will find them on the eApplication page with your offer details.