Understanding and accepting your Domestic offer
Your Domestic offer pack will be published on your eApplication portal and also posted in hardcopy to your home address. To check for an offer or to accept an offer you log in to your eApplication using the Applicant username and password account that you set up when you first applied (It is not your Student username and password).
Please open the PDF file which will include your Letter of Offer. It is important to read and understand your offer which includes:
- Which Faculty is responsible for your course.
- Your Student ID Number.
- Which fee structure applies to the offer, eg whether it is for a Commonwealth Supported place (HECS)
- whether your offer is for a Quota-restricted course and if so, when the offer will lapse.
Your offer may also have conditions or recommendations.
When you have read the letter, follow the prompts to:
- Accept your offer
- Receive your UTAS Student username and password (different to your applicant
username and password)
- Ready for Uni (depending on your course that may be a link to this website or to the workshop bookings)
- Link to eStudentCentre to manage your enrolment (available in November 2012 for 2013 enrolments)
Applicants who submitted a hardcopy application will receive an acceptance form in their offer pack to be returned to Student Centre.
More information: Commonwealth supported place