Are you continuing your enrolment with the University of Tasmania?
Re-enrol for 2017!
Please note that the last enrolment date for 2017 is 31 January 2017. Enrolment after this date will incur a late enrolment fee of $100.
Use your study plan to review your options for 2017.
- If you need help please come to an eStudent enrolment session or make use of the resources in the 'Need help?' section (details below)
- Don't need help? You can go directly to Manage your Enrolment.
If you are commencing a new course at the University of Tasmania you will not be charged the late enrolment fee. In order to enrol, you will need to:
- Apply for Admission via the eApplication online
- If your application is successful, you will receive an offer in your eApplication account.
- Accept your offer
- Note your new University Email Account Username and Password
- Plan your enrolment
- Check the class timetable
You are ready to enrol.
When you are ready to enrol log on to eStudent using your University Email Account Username and Password.
You may need to complete some tasks before choosing subjects, refer to this enrolment guide for more information.
We encourage all new students to use Ready for Uni which offers help with basic uni housekeeping including how to enrol in your units. Further details are available when you accept your offer.
Once you have enrolled, check to see if you are eligible to apply for any of the Professional or special interest HECS scholarships in eStudent under Finance & Scholarships > Apply for a HECS Scholarship.
Interested in Enrolment Information Sessions?
Details of sessions can be found here
Please see below for maps to help you find the venues:
If you are a Sydney or Distance student, or unable to attend the University for this assistance, please call us on: 1300 361 928, email us at Student.Services@utas.edu.au
Please ensure that you check your University email frequently through Webmail. When we need to advise you about your enrolment, fees and other important information, all of our correspondence will be sent to your University email account.
*You will not be charged a late fee if:
- You enrol in one or more units before the specified date.
- Your Faculty have advised you not to complete your enrolment just yet.
- You are awaiting the outcome of an application to transfer to a different University of Tasmania course.
- You are a Masters by Research, Doctor of Philosophy or Professional Doctorate candidate.