Are you continuing your enrolment with the University of Tasmania?
- If you need help please come to an eStudent enrolment session or make use of the resources in the 'Need help?' section (details below)
- Don't need help? You can go directly to Manage your Enrolment.
If you are commencing a new course at the University of Tasmania you will need to:
- Apply for Admission via the eApplication online
- If your application is successful, you will receive an offer in your eApplication account.
- Accept your offer
- Note your new University Email Account Username and Password
- Plan your enrolment
- Check the class timetable
You are ready to enrol.
When you are ready to enrol log on to eStudent using your University Email Account Username and Password.
You may need to complete some tasks before choosing subjects, refer to this enrolment guide for more information.
We encourage all new students to use Ready for Uni which offers help with basic uni housekeeping including how to enrol in your units. Further details are available when you accept your offer.
Once you have enrolled, check to see if you are eligible to apply for any of the Professional or special interest HECS scholarships in eStudent under Finance & Scholarships > Apply for a HECS Scholarship.
eStudent Enrolment Sessions
|Thursdays:||Sandy Bay Campus||Newnham Campus||Cradle Coast Campus (2 - 5pm)|
|29 January 2015 (5 - 7pm)||Morris Miller Library ELab 1||Arts Mac Lab Room L169||2 - 5 pm at the Student Centre|
|5 February 2015 (5 - 7pm)||Morris Miller Library ELab 2||Arts Mac Lab Room L169||2 - 5 pm at the Student Centre|
|12 February 2015 (5 - 7pm)||Morris Miller Library ELab 2||Arts Mac Lab Room L169||2 - 5 pm at the Student Centre|
|19 February 2015 (5 - 7pm)||Morris Miller Library ELab 2||Arts Mac Lab Room L169||2 - 5 pm at the Student Centre|
- You can watch a video guide to enrolment
- Read the eStudent enrolment guide
- Log into the Ready for Uni page (sessions for new students)
- If you are applying for credit for prior study or need more detailed course advice, it is advisable to talk to your relevant School or Faculty Staff.
- If you need help with eStudent, our Student Centre staff are available to assist you. Please call 1300 361 928 or visit the Student Centre in Hobart or Launceston or Ask Student Centre.
- View campus maps to find your way around.
Please ensure that you check your University email frequently through Webmail. When we need to advise you about your enrolment, fees and other important information, all of our correspondence will be sent to your University email account.