Are you continuing your enrolment with the University of Tasmania?
Use your study plan to review your options for 2018.
- If you need help please come to an eStudent enrolment session or make use of the resources in the 'Need help?' section
- Don't need help? You can go directly to Manage your Enrolment.
If you are commencing a new course at the University of Tasmania you will not be charged the late enrolment fee. In order to enrol, you will need to:
- Apply for Admission via the eApplication online
- If your application is successful, you will receive an offer in your eApplication account.
- Accept your offer
- Note your new University Email Account Username and Password
- Plan your enrolment
- Check the class timetable
You are ready to enrol.
When you are ready to enrol log on to eStudent using your University Email Account Username and Password.
You may need to complete some tasks before choosing subjects, refer to this enrolment guide (PDF 2.1 MB) for more information.
Once you have enrolled, check to see if you are eligible to apply for any of the Professional or special interest HECS scholarships in eStudent under Finance & Scholarships > Apply for a HECS Scholarship.
Interested in Enrolment Information Sessions?
Please see below for maps to help you find the venues:
If you are a Sydney or Distance student, or unable to attend the University for this assistance, please call us on: 1300 361 928, or submit an enquiry here.
Please ensure that you check your University email frequently through Webmail. When we need to advise you about your enrolment, fees and other important information, all of our correspondence will be sent to your University email account.