All withdrawals after the unit census date will incur financial liability however a student may withdraw from a unit without academic penalty depending on the date of withdrawal. This table shows the withdrawal dates where financial and academic penalty may occur for the academic year.
Dates for previous years
- Academic and Financial Penalty Dates for 2012 (PDF 182KB)
- Academic and Financial Penalty Dates for 2011 (PDF 44KB)
- Academic and Financial Penalty Dates for 2010 (PDF 43KB)
This form should be used if you are seeking credit for units passed at another tertiary institution, TAFE college or transferring to a different course within the University of Tasmania.
Cross Institutional Application
- Application for a student from another institution to enrol at UTAS (PDF 129KB)
- Guidelines for a student from another institution (PDF 74KB)
The above application form and guidelines are for a student from another university wishing to study a unit cross institutionally at UTAS. The form must be fully completed. A Request for Commonwealth Support and HECS-HELP form (if applicable) MUST be attached to this application. The application will not be processed if not complete.
- UTAS Arts students wishing to study at another institution (PDF 125KB)
- UTAS Business students wishing to study at another institution (PDF 191.2KB)
- UTAS Law students wishing to study at another institution (PDF 87KB)
- UTAS student from other faculties who wish to study at another institution (PDF 35KB)
The above application form is for students from UTAS wishing to study as a cross institutional student at another institution. This form must be fully complete, signed and dated. The application form is not an enrolment form for the other institution you must contact the other institution for an enrolment form.
This form is for students who wish to apply to change their citizenship/residency status as recorded by the University. Your application will be assessed and you will be notified of the outcome. Please note that your status will only be changed if the required evidence is attached.
Information on the ID card issuing days.
Census dates for previous years are held against each unit in the Course and Unit Handbook.
The following forms are for Tasmanian senior secondary students wishing to study units at UTAS at the same time or in addition to their TCE studies through the University College Program (UCP).
- UTAS College Application Form (PDF 344KB)
- UTAS College Quick Guide (PDF 110KB)
- Guide to applying and enrolling in UTAS College Programs (PDF 939KB)
- Guide to completing the UTAS College Application Form (PDF 138KB)
The following forms are for students studying the joint program offered between CPEE and UTAS.