Who is it for?
This program is for people who have completed the "Lung Boosters" program at the LGH (or who have been referred directly through their specialist or GP), and would like to exercise in a supportive and monitored environment along with other people who have a similar condition.
- The program is run in a group setting where the exercises are circuit-based and modified to suit individual needs and abilities. The classes are self-paced and designed to address strength, balance and cardiorespiratory fitness and weight loss goals.
- There is a high supervisor to client ratio. (There is a maximum of 12 clients per session who will be supervised by an accredited Exercise Physiologist as well as by students who are training to be allied health professionals).
- Class times:
- Tuesday 10:30am
- Thursday 10:30am, 1pm and 2pm
- Location: UTAS Exercise Clinic
- Duration: 45-60 minutes per session
- Single class - $6
- 5 class pass - $25
- 10 class pass - $45
Initial consult prior to starting is essential. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 6324 4005 to find out more.