Forms and Files
- Application for Assessment of Student Contribution (PDF 301.8 KB)
If you consider that you might be eligible for a different student contribution rate you should apply for assessment of your status using this application form and attaching any documentation requested. Applications must be received by the Student Centre prior to the census date to be considered for that semester. Students must ensure they comply with the guidelines for applying.
- OS-HELP Application Form [Students] (PDF 647.5 KB)
You should use this form if you are an eligible domestic undergraduate student wishing to study overseas and seeking to apply for an OS-HELP loan. You must be a currently enrolled student. Please consult the OS-HELP Policy for further information.
- OS-HELP Guidelines (PDF 220.3 KB)
OS-HELP is a loan scheme to assist eligible undergraduate students to undertake some of their course of study overseas. These guidelines support the submission of an application form for determining eligibility requirements.
- Application for Payment Plan (International Students Only) (PDF 83.8 KB)
International students who have exceptional circumstances can apply for a payment plan to pay their tuition fees. Supporting documentation will be required.
- Reinstatement of Enrolment Following Cancellation [Students] (PDF 156.0 KB)
Students who have had their enrolment cancelled due to non payment of tuition fees can apply for reinstatement.
- Request for Correction Form - Commonwealth Assistance Notice [Students] (PDF 213.3 KB)
Students should submit a Request for Correction form if they believe that information contained in their Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN) is incorrect. This form must be completed and returned to the Student Centre within fourteen (14) days of the date printed on your CAN.
- Information on Remission Assessment Criteria Information (PDF 497.5 KB)
This document contains information on the general criteria that will be used to assess remission applications. It should be used to assist applicants to check that the correct supporting documentation has been supplied with an application for remission.