- General Purchase Order Terms and Conditions (PDF File 276.1 KB)
This document details the terms and conditions of purchasing goods and services from suppliers.
- General Purchasing Guidelines (PDF File 267.9 KB)
Please be advised that the General Purchasing Guidelines are currently unavailable whilst under review.
- Invoice Payment Guidelines (PDF File 369.3 KB)
This guideline provides instruction on how to make payments. Technical information on the use of T1 Financials is available separately on the training page.
- Miscellaneous Staff Payment Guidelines (PDF File 381.3 KB)
This guideline provides information on various payments made to staff, not paid through the payroll, and the conditions under which they are made.
- Payment Request eForm Work Instructions (PDF File 1.1 MB)
These work instructions provide a guide on how to submit/review and approve an electronic Expense Reimbursement, Travel Reimbursement, Travel Advance Request and Travel Advance Acquittal through the University’s eForm system.
- Petty Cash Custodian Guidelines (PDF File 317.2 KB)
This guideline provides instruction on the maintenance of petty cash floats. For information on petty cash payments refer to the General Purchasing Guidelines above.
- Cashiering and Revenue Collection Procedure (PDF File 220.3 KB)
This guideline is the first document that purchasers should read regarding the collection of University funds over the counter, by phone or other methods. This guideline describes the conditions for setup and maintenance of a cashier, the collection of funds, the use of the University cheque register and other forms of receipting. General information is also provided, such as information on cashier security and cashiering arrangements for special occasions.
- Invoicing and Receivables Guidelines (PDF File 397.3 KB)
The Invoicing and Receivables Guidelines provide instruction on how to raise invoices, recover debts, and other customer management issues.
- Student Charges - Incidental Fees - Extract Dept Education & Training Guidelines (PDF File 744.0 KB)
- BCMS Account Maintenance & Card Limit Changes eForm Work Instructions (PDF File 1015.6 KB)
These work instructions provide a guide on how to submit/review & approve an electronic form requesting changes to business card limits and name changes. This form is also used to request approver, delegate, default budget centres, project accounts and all changes to contact details on the University’s BCMS system.
- BCMS User Guide (PDF File 1.1 MB)
This manual provides technical instruction on the use of the BCMS system.
- Business Card Procedure (PDF File 162.2 KB)
The business card guidelines provide instruction on the issue and use of business cards. Technical instruction on the use of the BCMS is available separately above.
- Fraudulent Credit Card Activities (PDF File 20.2 KB)
- Insurance Guidelines (PDF File 552.0 KB)
The insurance guidelines provide details of the insurance policies in place for the University, including information on coverage, exclusions and claims procedures. This information is a summary designed to assist staff in understanding and acting on insurance matters. Further detailed insurance policy information is available from the Insurance Office.
- FBT Guidelines (PDF File 168.8 KB)
The fringe benefits taxation (FBT) guidelines provide general information on FBT and how this impacts on the University. Additional information on the administration of FBT is also provided, but staff should first consult the relevant purchasing or revenue guideline.
- GST Guidelines (PDF File 275.9 KB)
This guideline provides information for the University on Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Expression of Interest Guidelines (PDF File 291.9 KB)
The Expression of Interest Guidelines provide instruction on situations that are similar to, but not exactly the same as a tender. This includes Requests for Information and other marketplace communications that may in turn give rise to a tender. In all instances, the Tendering Guidelines are the main reference document and the Expression of Interest Guidelines should be used to clarify the steps involved in particular cases.
- Probity in Tendering Guidelines (PDF File 549.0 KB)
This document provides probity information related to tendering, including information on conflicts of interest, confidentiality and how probity relates to the various tender steps. Also included is legislative information and case studies.
- Tendering Guidelines (PDF File 502.2 KB)
This guideline is the first document that purchasers should read. This guideline describes the situations where a tender applies, the manner in which a tender should be conducted, and the major steps to be undertaken during the tender. General information is also provided, such as tips for handling communications with the marketplace. A range of useful documents are referred to, and a link for these is available under forms below.
All Financial related policies and copies of approved guidelines can be found at Policy & Delegations.