How to print a claim
- Log on to the BCMS, the first screen to appear is the "Welcome to BCMS v3" click on "I agree" to proceed to the "Claim List" screen.
- On the claim list screen click on the "Search" button, this will take you to the "Claim Search Screen".
- Select the status of "Any" in the "Claim Details" section in the middle column of filters.
- Click on the "Search" button on the bottom left of the search screen.
- On the "Claim List" screen select the period line. Click on the words "Print Claim" this will open a new window showing your claim form.
- Select "File" and "Print" to send to your local printer.
- Sign and date the claim under the "Acknowledgement by Cardholder" section and attach all supporting documentation (including tax invoices, receipts and travel diaries).
- Place the claim in the special window faced envelope addressed to Financial and Business Services, Locked Bag 1353 Launceston and forward in the internal mail. Please note: One claim per envelope - name showing in the window.
If you require any assistance, contact the BCMS Team on +61 3 6324 3780 or by email to Credit.Cards@utas.edu.au.
How to authorise a submitted transaction
- Once you have logged on to the production version, the "Welcome to BCMS V3" screen should appear, click on "I agree" to proceed to the "Claim List" screen.
- From the "Claim List" you are able select claims that have an amount in the "To be Authorised" column by clicking on "Go" (on the right hand side of the screen).
- The next screen to appear is the cardholder's "Claim Details"; from here you can review individual transactions in the "Coding Screen" by clicking on "Go" next to the word "Details" on each transaction line.
- All the transactions submitted by a cardholder or their delegate may be approved by clicking on "Authorise All"(on the left hand side of the screen) on the "Claim Details" screen.
- Individual submitted transactions may be authorised or rejected in the "Coding Screen", click on "Go" next to the word "Details" on each transaction line to enter the coding screen from here you can select "Authorise" or "Reject".
- Click on "Log Off" on the top right hand side of the screen to exit the BCMS.
If you require any assistance contact the BCMS Team +61 3 6324 3780 or by email to Credit.Cards@utas.edu.au.