New to UTAS

Enrolment Advice

Sub Deans, Faculty Officers and Course Advisors are available throughout the year to provide course advice regarding your enrolment. They can approve your enrolment or subsequent variations to enrolments and provide advice on the rules of your degree and a progress check for graduation purposes. We recommend seeking advice when considering changes to your enrolment.

Student Advisers do not provide advice on enrolment, study plan issues or graduation.

For self help with enrolment, an eStudent Enrolment Guide is available here, or, there is video on how to enrol here.

If you would like to talk to a staff member about enrolment please find the correct contact person for your area of study below: