Hello, my name is Casey Crouch. I am the Student Adviser for students within the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology on the Sandy Bay campus.
First year students are likely to see a lot of me throughout orientation week and within the first few weeks of the semester. My role is to ensure that first year students have a smooth transition into Uni life.
There are various support services available to students and I hope that you make the most of all that is available to you. We all want to see you succeed so please contact me if you are having difficulties or issues.
Your Student Adviser can be a good first point of contact if:
- You need some help improving your time management skills
- You need advice on developing effective study strategies
- You have personal circumstances impacting on your studies
- You have difficulties understanding University processes
- You are having attendance difficulties
- You are starting to fall behind with your studies
- You have a question and don't know who to ask
- You want to know more about other support services across the University, including Counselling, Careers and Employment, Disability Services and the Cross-Cultural Support Service
- Faculty of SET 2014 Guide for New Students
- Semester 2 Assessment Planner 2014
- Weekly Planner
- Student Learning
- Health Practitioner's Report (Disability Services)
- Checklist - Pre-Semester
- Checklist - Start of Semester
- Checklist - Pre-Census
- Checklist - Mid Semester
- Checklist - End of Semester