Hello, my name is Andrea Edwards. I am the Student Adviser for the Faculty of Arts.
My role is to ensure that first year students have a smooth transition into Uni life.
There are various support services available to students and I hope that you make the most of all that is available to you. We all want to see you succeed, so please contact me if you are having any difficulties or issues.
Your Student Adviser can be a good first point of contact if:
- You need assistance improving your time management skills
- You need initial advice on developing effective study strategies
- You have personal circumstances impacting on your studies
- You have difficulties understanding University processes
- You are having attendance difficulties
- You are starting to fall behind with your studies
- You have a question and don't know who to ask
- You want to know more about other support services across the University, including Counselling, Careers and Employment, Disability Services, Student Learning and Academic Development and the Cross-Cultural Support Service
You can also chat to me in real time using Lync.