Hello, my name is Sarah Rowlings. I am the Student Adviser for all students on the Inveresk campus in Launceston.
My role is to ensure that first year students have a smooth transition into Uni life.
There are various support services available to students and I hope that you make the most of all that is available to you. We all want to see you succeed, so please contact me if you are having any difficulties or issues.
Your Student Adviser can be a good first point of contact if:
- You need some help improving your time management skills
- You need initial advice on developing effective study strategies
- You have personal circumstances impacting on your studies
- You have difficulties understanding University processes
- You are having attendance difficulties
- You are starting to fall behind with your studies
- You have a question and don't know who to ask
- You want to know more about other support services across the University, including Counselling, Careers and Employment, Disability Services, Student Learning & Academic Development and the Cross-Cultural Support Service
Tuesdays: Blue Room, Academy of Arts, Inveresk, 9am to 5pm
Wednesdays: Student Centre, Newnham, 9am to 5pm
Phone:+61 3 6324 4405
Tuesday and Thursdays, 8:30am until 4:50pm
You can also chat to me in real time using Lync.
Resources for TSBE students
Information for new Undergraduate Students (PDF - 563KB)
TSBE Orientation (requires UTas username and password)
Other Study Resources
Weekly Planner (PDF - 280KB)
Assessment Planner (PDF - 296KB)
Review of Assessment (PDF File - 364KB)
Deferral of Exams (PDF File - 52KB)
Statutory Declaration Form (Word File - 19.5KB)
|CALD Students - Exams (PDF File - 142.9KB)|
Request to sit exam at alternative campus (PDF - 183.5KB)