If you're a student, and you need advice, you're in the right place.
Hi and welcome from the Student Transition & Retention team.
Our role is to ensure students have a smooth transition to university life.
There are various support services available to students and we hope that you make the most of all that is available to you. We all want to see you succeed, so please contact us if you are having any difficulties or issues.
A student adviser can help you:
- Understand university policies and procedures.
- Access services such as counselling, learning support, careers and employment guidance, disability and health support, and specialised services for international students and for students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- If you aren't sure you're in the right course.
- If you're finding it difficult to keep up with your attendance or study commitments.
- If you have personal circumstances impacting upon your studies.
- If you need help to develop good time management or study skills.
- If you have a question and you don't know who to ask.
Find a student adviser...
Please contact us at the Student Centre (you can drop-in if you're on campus), or eMail us at Adviser.Launceston@utas.edu.au or telephone: 1300 361 928 (in Australia) or +61 3 6324 5979 (outside Australia).
Resources for TSBE students
Information for new Undergraduate Students (PDF - 563KB)
TSBE Orientation (requires UTas username and password)
Other Study Resources
Weekly Planner (PDF - 280KB)
Assessment Planner (PDF - 296KB)
Review of Assessment (PDF File - 364KB)
Deferral of Exams (PDF File - 52KB)
Statutory Declaration Form (Word File - 19.5KB)
|CALD Students - Exams (PDF File - 142.9KB)|
Request to sit exam at alternative campus (PDF - 183.5KB)