The Student Recruitment & Marketing unit provides a range of activities and material that will assist you to disseminate information about the University and career options to your students and colleagues. Acting as a "one-stop-shop" for coordination of activities for high school and senior secondary students, we can provide you with the following:
- course information - 1300 363 864
- course publications
- coordination and delivery of the Senior Secondary College program
- coordination and delivery of on-campus and in-school programs (see Experience UTAS program below)
- participation in Parent Information and Careers events
- coordination and delivery of the UTAS Open Day
- Futures (program for Tasmanian senior secondary school students)
- 2014 Career Adviser Symposium
- Information on professional development opportunities for teachers, school and administrative staff
- Faculty of Health Science Taster Days. Click for more information and to register.
Experience UTAS (on campus and in-school programs)
Experience UTAS provides tailored on-campus and in-school programs aimed at meeting the needs and areas of interest of high school and senior secondary students.
Download a copy of the 2014 Experience UTAS (PDF 1.36MB) program
To book an activity, please use the Online Booking Form*
If you have any questions or would like further information please call 1300 363 864 to speak with a Student Recruitment Liaison Officer in your region.
* If you experience any problems accessing the online booking system, please call the Uni Info Centre on 1300 363 864.
Keeping up with what's happening at UTAS
A bi-monthly Recruitment News email newsletter for interstate and local Career Advisers is available on subscription directly to your email address or to download from our website. View the latest editions of Recruitment News below, or visit the Archives for past editions.
UTAS Open Day
UTAS holds an annual Information Day at all three campuses during the month of August each year. See UTAS Open Day for more information and what to look forward to at our next Open Day.
For information about courses at UTAS and the application process, contact the Uni Info Centre:
- by telephone on 1300 363 864 or
- by email to Course.Info@utas.edu.au
For detailed information of all costs relating to studying at UTAS, go to Course Costs.
For information about the range of services provided to UTAS students go to the First Year website.
Not receiving our annual mailout or event details? Update your details.