Academic Senate Rules
- Rule 1 - Rules of Awards [Word 89KB]
- Rule 2 - Academic Assessment [Word 95KB]
- Rule 3 - Admission and Student Progress [Word 85KB]
- Rule 4 - Rules of Graduate Research [Word 91KB] - effective from 1 January 2012
Rules of Endowed Scholarships, Prizes and Bursaries
Students should also access the Scholarships and bursaries website for more information about Scholarships available
The majority of University Prizes are administered by the Graduation Officer of the University - contact 6324 3567 for further information unless the Prize Rules list other contact details. Students should refer to the Faculty/School websites and contact relevant staff to find out more information on Faculty and School level prizes.
- BursariesStudents should also access the Scholarships and bursaries website for more information about Bursaries available.
Academic Governance has a delegated function under Ordinance 13 - Academic Senate, from University Council to make rules relating to: prizes, scholarships and bursaries; rules of awards and rules relating to admission, academic assessment and student progress; and graduate research and research supervision. For all other University Rules see the University Council's Rules.
Click on the link above to view the University Medals website.