Academic misconduct information
- What is academic misconduct?
- What happens if I am accused of academic misconduct?
- Getting help - The Student Advocates
- Meeting with the Head of School
- What happens after the meeting?
- What is an Academic Misconduct Committee?
- How do I appeal a decision?
- What happens after I submit an appeal?
- Academic misconduct timeframes
- Ordinance 9 - Student Discipline [PDF 69KB]
Other useful links
Published decisions of the Academic Misconduct Committee
The Academic Misconduct Committee recommended that the following decisions be published to emphasise the seriousness of offences and to make the University community aware that academic misconduct matters are taken seriously.
[Note - not all Academic Misconduct Committee decisions are published.]