The Tasmania University Union has Student Advocates available to assist students with academic and general misconduct matters. The role of the Advocates is to provide advocacy support in relation to student misconduct including:
- Providing advice in relation to Ordinance 9 processes
- Providing assistance to students writing submissions
- Acting as a support person at meetings if requested by the student
- Assisting students with appeal notices and assisting students with possible courses of action after the matter is finalised.
The Student Advocates provide a free and confidential service for UTAS students.
To contact a Student Advocate:
- Cradle Coast - Phone (03) 6430 4936
- Hobart - Phone (03) 6226 2855
- Launceston - Phone (03) 6324 3776
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website - http:www.tuu.com.au/