UTAS graduation ceremonies are general admission and all guests are required to have a valid ticket for the graduation ceremony.
- Doors open one hour before the start time of your ceremony. Guests should be seated at least 15 minutes before the advertised commencement time of the ceremony.
- As guests do not have allocated seats, those who come earliest will obtain the best seats.
- Your guests are not able to 'save seats', so please advise your guests to arrive together if they would like to be seated together.
- Advise your guests to leave plenty of time to find parking, the venue, and be seated.
- Because of the formality of the occasion, all ceremonies start exactly on time.
- Guests will not normally be admitted once the ceremony has commenced.