Allocated guest tickets
- If you have indicated in eStudent that you will be attending, you will receive two complimentary tickets for your guests to attend the graduation ceremony. You do not need a ticket for yourself.
- Visit eStudent to double-check that you are listed as attending.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE POSTED TO YOU.
- Collect your tickets at the gown hire location when you collect your gown.
- If you already have your own gown or are not going to hire a gown, you will still need to go to the gown hire location to collect your tickets.
- The University has no objection to graduands who need more than two tickets obtaining them from those who need less than two.
- Tickets are specific to each ceremony and cannot be transferred. The University strongly discourages 'scalpers' who offer tickets for sale.
Additional guest tickets
Ticket release date for Sydney ceremony: Monday 27th March 2017 at 9:00am.
Additional tickets, if available, can be purchased from the following ticket outlets:
|Outlet||Location||Phone||Ticket Office Hours|
|City Recital Hall||Angel Place, Sydney |
(for Sydney ceremony only)
|+61 2 8256 2222||9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday|
|Centertainment||53 Elizabeth Street Mall, Hobart |
(for Hobart ceremonies only)
|+61 3 6234 5998||9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday |
10.00am to 2.00pm Saturday
|The Princess Theatre Box Office||57 Brisbane Street, Launceston |
(for Launceston ceremonies only)
|+61 3 6323 3666||9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday |
10.00am to 1.00pm Saturday
|Burnie Arts & Function Centre Box Office||Wilmot Street, Burnie |
(for Burnie ceremonies only)
|+61 3 6430 5850||9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday|
- Please refer to your chosen booking agent for ticket pricing details, as these may vary.
- Tickets purchased by phone, internet and mail may incur additional charges.
- Ticket costs are not refundable.
- It is not possible to pre-book tickets before they go on sale.
- For some ceremonies no additional tickets will be available. The number of additional tickets released depends on the number of graduands who have said they will be attending.