Allocated guest tickets
- If you have indicated in eStudent that you will be attending, you will receive two complimentary tickets for your guests to attend the graduation ceremony. You do not need a ticket for yourself.
- Visit eStudent to double-check that you are listed as attending.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE POSTED TO YOU.
- Collect your tickets at the gown hire location when you collect your gown.
- If you already have your own gown or are not going to hire a gown, you will still need to go to the gown hire location to collect your tickets.
- The University has no objection to graduands who need more than two tickets obtaining them from those who need less than two.
- Tickets are specific to each ceremony and cannot be transferred. The University strongly discourages 'scalpers' who offer tickets for sale.
Additional guest tickets
Ticket release date for Sydney ceremony: Monday 27th March 2017 at 9:00am.
Additional tickets, if available, can be purchased from the following ticket outlets:
|Outlet||Location||Phone||Ticket Office Hours|
|City Recital Hall||Angel Place, Sydney |
(for Sydney ceremony only)
|+61 2 8256 2222||9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday|
|Centertainment||53 Elizabeth Street Mall, Hobart |
(for Hobart ceremonies only)
|+61 3 6234 5998||9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday |
10.00am to 2.00pm Saturday
|The Princess Theatre Box Office||57 Brisbane Street, Launceston |
(for Launceston ceremonies only)
|+61 3 6323 3666||9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday |
10.00am to 1.00pm Saturday
|Burnie Arts & Function Centre Box Office||Wilmot Street, Burnie |
(for Burnie ceremonies only)
|+61 3 6430 5850||9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday|
- Please refer to your chosen booking agent for ticket pricing details, as these may vary.
- Tickets purchased by phone, internet and mail may incur additional charges.
- Ticket costs are not refundable.
- It is not possible to pre-book tickets before they go on sale.
- For some ceremonies no additional tickets will be available. The number of additional tickets released depends on the number of graduands who have said they will be attending.
- A limit of tickets per graduand may apply for some ceremonies, if additional tickets are available.
- We strongly recommend your guests do not arrange travel until you know how many guest tickets you have.
- We work very hard to ensure as many additional tickets as possible are available, but additional tickets are often limited. We apologise in advance if you are not able to source additional tickets.