Lost or Damaged Certificates

  • Your certificate is a legal document, issued under the direction of the Chancellor and the Vice-Chancellor, and imprinted with the University Seal.
  • If you lose your certificate, or it is damaged, a replacement can only be made after you have made a statutory declaration outlining the circumstances of the loss or damage, and, if accepted, pay a fee of $25.
  • Your reissued certificate will have the word 'replacement' on it as you can only ever have one original.
  • To apply for a replacement certificate, download the forms below (Request for Replacement Certificate and Statutory Declaration).
  • Submit your completed forms using one of the options listed below:
    • Mail to: Student Services, Private Bag 45, Hobart, Tasmania 7001
    • Fax to: +61 3 6226 2087
    • Email to: Please note that credit card details cannot be accepted by email. If your are submitting your forms by email, please phone +61 3 6226 6111 or 1300 361 928 to make payment.
  • Request for Replacement Certificate form (PDF 75KB)
  • Statutory Declaration form (Word 19.5KB)