Academic Dress Hire for Sydney Graduation CeremonyPublished on: 20 Feb 2015
- All graduates are encouraged to wear the correct academic dress to participate in their ceremony
- Academic dress hire services for the University of Tasmania are provided by the Compass Group
- Hire of academic dress must be booked and prepaid by 13 April 2015
Tickets for Sydney Graduation CeremonyPublished on: 17 Feb 2015
- If you have indicated that you will be attending your graduation ceremony, you will receive three allocated tickets for your guests to attend
- You do not need a ticket for yourself
- You will receive these tickets when you collect your academic dress from 4:30pm on Tuesday 21 April at the City Recital Hall, Sydney
- Additional guest tickets for this graduation ceremony are available from the City Recital Hall Box Office and will be available from 9:00am on Monday 23rd March
How do I find out if I am graduating at the Sydney ceremony?Published on: 20 Jan 2015
If you are expecting to graduate at the Sydney graduation ceremony, the Student Centre will send you a Checklist Letter for Graduation Eligibility. You will receive this letter via post and email by 6 March. If you think you should be graduating and do not receive the Checklist Letter for Graduation Eligibility, please contact your Faculty as a matter of urgency.
Please ensure that you update your attendance status for your graduation as soon as possible on your eStudent web page.
All changes to attendance status must be made by 13 April.