Skip to content
- Carefully read your Checklist Letter for Graduation Eligibility, especially how your name is written.
- Check your personal details on your eStudent web page.
- Advise the Student Centre immediately if you need to change your name or any other details.
- Change your attendance status on your eStudent web page or advise the Student Centre if you do not wish to attend your ceremony.
- Carefully read through all of the information on the Graduation website particularly information About the Ceremony.
- Ensure you know all about your ceremony, i.e. date, time, location, ceremony proceedings, guest tickets etc.
- Check academic dress hire arrangements on the UTAS website or AMC website.
- Collect your academic dress at the times and locations specified on the UTAS website or AMC website.
- Collect your allocated guest tickets when you collect your academic dress.
- Purchase extra guest tickets if necessary and if they are available. If you have purchased extra tickets these will need to be collected from the ticketing agency.
- Ensure your guests know all they need to know, i.e. time, date, location, parking etc.
- If you have any further questions please visit the Ask Student Centre site and go to the graduation link.