Mrs Linda Nichols
BN, Grad Cert (Oncology Nursing), Grad Cert (Neuroscience Nursing), Grad Cert (University Teaching and Learning), Grad Dip (Aged Care), MCN (Neuroscience Nursing), Authorised Nurse Immuniser.
|Contact Campus||Hobart CBD Campuses|
|Telephone||+61 3 6226 4270|
My primary role at UTAS is Unit Coordinator of the Neuroscience units as well as holding a number of teaching responsibilities in the Bachelor of Nursing Undergraduate Programme and the Post Graduate programme.
- Neuroscience nursing, particularly neuro-oncology nursing and the coordination of cancer care.
- Primary health care, aged care and community nursing.
- Health care law and ethics.
- Australasian Neuroscience Nurses Association committee member Scientific and Venue Conference Convenor 2010-present.
- Tasmanian Cancer Care Network Project 2010-2012, Cancer Pathway working group, mapping cancer care referral and treatment pathways.