HBART is a flexible and comprehensive Android-based solution for running Ecological Momentary Assessment (EMA) research projects.
Designed by researchers at the University of Tasmania's behavioural & situational research group, the platform includes both the EMA data collection programme and backend data management support tools.
- Complex survey logic capabilities
- Various response options
- Event-based sampling
- Time-based prompting
- Fixed and variable rate sampling schemes
- Suspend option (allowing participants to opt-out of monitoring for a period of time)
- Calling external programmes (e.g., camera phone)
- Comprehensive desktop data management support tools (Window or Mac)
Contact Dr Stuart Ferguson to find out more.