Adjunct and Clinical Appointments (School of Health Sciences)
Invitation to Apply
The School of Health Sciences invites colleagues who participate in teaching and/or research related to the school to apply for an adjunct/clinical title with us.
Who are adjunct/clinical title holders?
Adjunct/Clinical Titles Holders are colleagues who have an ongoing relationship with UTAS School of Health Sciences. They are usually involved in teaching programs and/or research related to the School, and do not receive remuneration for their work.
Appointment entitles an adjunct/clinical title holder to a number of benefits including access to any available University discounts and access to the library, University network and Internet for University purposes.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and according to University of Tasmania policy and procedure.
The adjunct/clinical titles that the School offers are:
- University Associate
- Clinical Lecturer
- Clinical Senior Lecturer
- Adjunct Researcher
- Adjunct Senior Researcher
- Adjunct Lecturer
- Adjunct Senior Lecturer
- Clinical Associate Professor
- Clinical Professor
- Adjunct Associate Professor
- Adjunct Professor
Download the Adjunct and Clinical Titles Policy (PDF 118KB)
Download the Adjunct and Clinical Titles Procedure (PDF 256K)
Current Title Holders
Download the list of current School of Health Sciences Adjunct and Clinical Title Holders (PDF 82KB)
Process for new applicants
Interested colleagues/nominators should:
- Download the Adjunct, Clinical and Associate Titles Nomination and Renewal form from the Division of the Provost website.
- Complete all sections of the form.
- Produce an electronic CV.
- Nominators to attach to an email the completed nomination/renewal form, document addressing above criteria and a copy of your CV.
- Send this to Nuala Byrne, Head of School of Health Sciences.
Email c/o: School.HealthSciences@utas.edu.au