The newly established Surgical Simulation Suite at the School of Medicine currently has two fully equipped workstations which have been custom designed to support preceptorship and other workshops conducted for surgeons, anaethetists and trainees by surgical supply companies and professional associations.
The Surgical Simulation Suite has the following features:
- Ziehm Solo 11 Image Intensifier
- Eschmann operating tables
- Full theatre lights with cameras/ monitors
- Cadaveric-dedicated basic instrument trays (specialty instruments are provided on request)
- Portable suction
- Portable compressed air supply
- Power equipment
- Scrubs/ theatre gowns/ consumables
- Instrument wash (commercial dishwasher) and autoclave facilities
- Space to set up extra ( up to six) workstations using height adjustable specimen trolleys if required.
- Full technician, IT and administration support through workshop set up, delivery and pack up phases.
- Onsite catering.
- Loading bay facility and assistance with receipt and dispatch of freight.
- Surrounding teaching spaces of varying sizes and configurations with state of the art technology.
- Large surrounding hub space for catering and trade display purposes.
- Wi-Fi access for workshop participants.
Please contact Sue Quarmby firstname.lastname@example.org (ph: 0403938558) to discuss your individual requirements.