Infrastructure Services and Development is responsible for the whole-of-lifecycle management of all centrally owned University physical infrastructure and assets including:
- strategic planning
- record-keeping and reporting
- decommissioning or disposal.
Building works on University campuses are managed in-house by project managers within Infrastructure Services and Development.
An exciting project that is currently underway is the Hedberg in Hobart.
Capital Projects Delivery Information
- Maintenance and repair works requests
- Current projects
- Online induction for contractors
- Contractor induction manual
- ISD work health and safety procedures and requirements
- Code of Practice for Contractors (PDF 339.2KB)
- Design requirements
For more information about capital works delivery at the University, contact the Capital Projects Delivery team.
Information for University project managers (Infrastructure Services and Development staff access only).