The University of Tasmania is keen to help representatives promote the University in their region and will make marketing collateral available upon request (logos, photos, videos, PowerPoint, banners and brochures). Approval must be obtained before publication of any promotions mentioning the University of Tasmania. Brand guidelines must be followed closely.
Promotional material available
Course guides available for order
|International Course Guide 2018||International Course Guide 2018|
|Foundation Studies Program||Study Abroad and Exchange|
To order the above Course Guides please fill out the Material Request Form.
Online versions of the above course guides
- International Course Guide (PDF 2.4 MB)
- International Course Guide - Chinese version (PDF 1.98 MB)
- Australian Maritime College Course Guides (links to AMC website)
- Foundation Studies Program Course Guide (PDF 3.65 MB)
- Research Flyer (PDF 579KB)
- Study Abroad and Exchange (PDF 8.23 MB)
Other online brochures
A range of online brochures is also available.
Agent monthly communications
Stay connected with regular updates from the University of Tasmania specially crafted for our international network of official representatives.
These are the international coursework official fees for current courses available to international students.