Graduate Certificate in Lean Management Systems (C5J)
This program, offered through the Tasmanian School of Business and Economics in partnership with the Institute for Regional Development, is designed for managers and industry leaders who wish to provide high level support for leading Lean transformation within organisations (e.g. businesses, governments,NGOs).
Participants will learn key tools used in Lean Six Sigma methodologies and continuous improvement practices. The units in this course provide tools, knowledge and skills for establishing systems and practices that lead to immediate and ongoing improvements to an organisation, by targeting increased efficiency, customer service and employee morale while reducing waste and costs. These methodologies lead to benefits for the organisation as well as its clients and customers.
Units of Study:
- BAA518 Leading Value Stream Transformation and Change
- Dr Clayton J Hawkins (Unit Coordinator) and Mr Clynton Jaffray
- BAA521 Process Engineering, Improvement and Innovation
- Dr Clayton J Hawkins (Unit Coordinator) and Mr Michael Bonney
- Plus a choose one unit from the following:
- BAA506 Learning Through Practice A (Workplace)
More information can be found at www.utas.edu.au/courses/C5J
Download flyer here