Persons who are not employees of the University of Tasmania will not automatically be provided with access to the University email and desktop authentication services.
Both application methods require:
- authorisation from Head of School/Section to confirm the applicant requires the requested services as part of their role within the School/Section,
- an IT Facilities Use Agreement (PDF 52KB) signed by the Applicant, and
- a copy of photo identification, where full name and birth date are clearly legible. (Driver's licence, passport etc).
Please forward documentation to:
Email: HelpDesk@utas.edu.au (for scanned documents)
Private Bag 69
Facsimile: (03) 6226 7171
- A PC account is required to access IT Services' managed PCs.
- Requests for access to any other services must be made with the appropriate section i.e. Library Services with the Library.