The Records Management Unit has made the following forms and templates available for download. You can find instructions on how to use some of the forms and templates in the Information Sheets (particularly in 1, 3, 5 & 6), but if you would like any help or advice, please contact the Disposal and Training Officer for assistance.
- Access to University Archival Records Confidentiality Undertaking
- Application for TRIM Access
- Application to Dispose of State Records / AOT48 [External link]
- Destruction Authority Checklist
- Lodgement of Nil Return form
- Notification of Staff Movement - TRIM Access
- Register of Records Destroyed form
- Request for TRIM Folder form
- University Records & Information - Cessation of Employment Checklist
We strive to keep our resources up to date, but if you find a broken hyperlink or an error in one of the forms or templates provided here, please report it via our general feedback form or contact the Disposal and Training Officer. Suggestions for improvements to the forms and templates are also welcome.