The Tasmanian Archive & Heritage Office (TAHO) has just released two new recordkeeping Guidelines and four new recordkeeping Advices.
The Tasmanian Archive & Heritage Office maintains a number of compulsory recordkeeping Guidelines and optional (but recommended) Advices on recordkeeping in government agencies and statutory authorities (e.g. UTAS). The complete collection are available for download from the RMU Policies and Guidelines page or the TAHO website. The new guidelines and advices are:
- Guideline 18 - Managing Web 2.0 records
- Guideline 19 - Digital preservation formats
- Advice 22 - Records management using SharePoint - considerations
- Advice 23 - Government agencies using records in the History Room
- Advice 24 - How to manage 3.5 and 5.25 inch discs
- Advice 25 - Management of backups