Upcoming conference 8-10th February 2018 supported by the UTAS Law Faculty.
The conference is a multidisciplinary event and will feature both UTAS and international speakers. Topics explored will include:
- Ethics, barriers to climate justice and ways forward.
- Latest developments on climate litigation, climate change and human rights, and technological intervention like geoengineering.
- Arts and activism – public engagement forums.
A Student/unwaged discount is available:
- Register at www.climatejustice.network
The conference organisers are seeking around 10 volunteers from the 7-10th Feb for the conference as well as those interested in assisting with social media leading up to the conference.
- Interested in volunteering? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with days/times that you are available to help.