The Faculty of Law had a busy year with a total of eight books published by the academic staff in 2011.
A total of eight books were published in 2011 by Prof Dianne Nicol, Prof Bernard Cairns, Prof Gino Dal Pont, Assoc Prof Julia Davis (former UTAS employee but began the book when working here), Terese Henning, Prof Kate Warner, Ken Mackie and Dr Elise Histed. Topics ranged from powers of attorney to human rights.
A full list of books is listed below:
- Kathy Bowrey*, Michael Handler* and Dianne Nicol, Emerging Challenges in Intellectual Property (eds) (Oxford; 2011)
- Bernard Cairns, Australian Civil Procedure (9th edition; Thomson Reuters; 2011)
- Gino Dal Pont, Powers of Attorney (LexisNexis; 2011)
- Gino Dal Pont, Equity and Trusts in Australia (5th edition; Thomson Reuters; 2011)
- Gino Dal Pont, Equity and Trusts: Commentary and Materials (5th edition; Thomson Reuters; 2011)
- Julia Davis, Connecting with Tort Law (Oxford; 2011) (ex UTAS employee – started the book when she was here)
- Jeremy Gans*, Terese Henning, Jill Hunter* and Kate Warner, Criminal Process and Human Rights (The Federation Press; 2011)
- Ken Mackie, Elise Histed, John Page*, Australian Land Law in Context (Oxford; 2011)
- Adrian Bradbrook*, Susan MacCallum*, Anthony Moore*, Scott Grattan* and Lynden Griggs, Australian Property Law: Cases and Materials
(4th edition; Thomson Reuters; 2011)