Are you an earlybirds or do you think best at midnight?
The Morris Miller Library is now open 24/7
What kind of access will I have?
24/7 access to the Learning Hub areas on Level 2 and Level 3 plus access to computers and online Library resources. Library items can be checked out on the Self Check machine.
What are the security arrangements?
• Security patrols and CCTV cameras .
• Security can be contacted on the internal phones on Level 2 and Level 3. To contact Security using your mobile phone the number is 6226 7600
• A Help Point is located directly outside the Morris Miller Library front entrance.
What do I need to do?
• Get a UTAS proxy/swipe card from the TUU building (Contac Centre) for $25, ($10 is refundable). When applying for the card you agree to keep it secure and safe; it is for personal use only (you are not permitted to allow any other person to use the card) and it is really important to report the card if it is lost or stolen.
• Get the proxy card activated at the Morris Miller Library Client Services desk. If you already have such a card you can use it straight away.
• Have both your UTAS student ID card and the proxy card with you at all times while in the library.
Morris Miller Library 24/7 access for Christmas holiday period 2012
24/7 swipe card access to Morris Miller Library will be unavailable from Friday 21 December, 6 pm until Wednesday 2 January, 8 am
Authorised by the University Librarian
13 November, 2012