Academic Researcher, Launceston Clinical School
|Contact Campus||Launceston CBD Campuses|
|Building||Northern Integrated Care Services|
|Postal Address||Locked Bag 1377, Launceston TAS 7250|
|Room Reference||213 (Level 2)|
|Telephone||+61 3 6348 8169|
- Conducting primary research
- Conducting secondary research
- Literature review
- Data collection and analysis
- Conference presentations
- Writing up research reports
- Networking with other collaborators
- Fan, S., & Le, Q. (2011). Developing a valid and reliable instrument to evaluate users’ perception of Web-based learning in an Australian University Context. MERLOT Journal of Online Learning and Teaching, 7(3), 1-14.
- Fan, S., & Le, Q. (2011). Web-based learning: Status quo and trend. In T. Le & Q. Le (Eds.), Technologies for enhancing pedagogy, engagement and empowerment in education: Creating learning-friendly environments. Pensylvania: IGI Global.
- Fan, S., Le, Q., & Yue, Y. (2011). MyLO: Collaborative learning through web-based courseware applications. In T. Le & Q. Le (Eds.), Technologies for enhancing pedagogy, engagement and empowerment in education: Creating learning-friendly environments. Pensylvania: IGI Global.
- Fan, S., Shi, Y., & Le, T. (2011). Linguistic shock: A challenge to language learning. In T. Le & Q. Le (Eds.), Linguistic diversity and cultural diversity: A global perspective (pp. 219-226). New York: Nova Science Publishers.
- Fan, S. (2010). Language shock: A challenge to language learning. The International Journal – Language Society and Culture, 31, 42-51.
- Fan, S. (2010). Reframing perceptions of teaching to become globally acceptable. Paper presented at the 2nd Paris International Conference on Education, Economy & Society.
- Fan, S., & Le, T. (2010). An evaluative study on the significance of the Web in an Australian university context. Paper presented at the AARE 2010 International Education Research Conference.
- Medical education
- Web 2.0 and social media technologies
- Web-based learning and teaching
- TESOL education
- Early childhood education
- Teacher education
- ESL education