Lecturer, Launceston Clinical School
MBBS(Hons), FRACGP, MPH
|Contact Campus||Launceston CBD Campuses|
|Building||Launceston General Hospital|
|Postal Address||Locked Bag 1377, Launceston TAS 7250|
|Room Reference||208 (Level 2)|
|Telephone||+61 3 6348 7713|
|Fax||+61 3 6348 8798|
- Coordinate undergraduate research activities at the Launceston Clinical School
- Undertake educational research projects at local and faculty level
- Assist with development of the Patient Partner Program
- CAM431 - Medicine Year 4 - LCS - 4A
- CAM432 - Medicine Year 4 - LCS - 4B
- CAM531 - Medicine Year 5 - LCS - 5A
- CAM532 - Medicine Year 5 - LCS - 5B
- Warnecke, E., Quinn, S., Ogden, K., Towle, N., & Nelson, M. R. (2011). A randomised controlled trial of the effects of mindfulness practice on medical student stress levels. Medical Education, 45(4), 381-388.
- Barr, J. A., Ogden, K., & Rooney, K. (2010). Viewpoint: let’s teach medical students what patient partnership in clinical practice can be, with the involvement of educationally engaged patients. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 34(5), 610-612.
- Barr, J. A., Ogden, K., Radford, J. C., & Rooney, K. F. (2009). Sustainable involvement of real patients in medical education: thanks to volunteerism and relationship management. Medical Education, 43, 599-600.