Creating a number of groups with a set capacity for students to self-enroll in.
Manage Groups page
- From the Unit Home click Groups in the menu.
- Click New Category
New Category page
- Fill out the details for this new category
- Select Enrollment Type to "# of Groups, Capacity of # – Self Enrolment"
- If Group Prefix is left blank the group prefix will be "Group"
- Select the Advanced Properties or Additional Options if required
- Click Save
Manage Groups page (again)
- Students can now self-enrol into the groups you have created.
- Lecturers can manually add students to exceed the group membership.
- Lecturers can edit the group membership.
- Student can view group members before they join a group.
- Student can leave a group and join a different group before the Expiry Date has been reached.
- Student can see if a group is full.